Over one-quarter of the U.S. population does not sleep right. The National Institutes of Health claims that 30% of the general population suffers from sleep disruption, some even blame chronic insomnia.
Life stress, bad working conditions, big responsibilities, and other factors of modern life are among the top reasons why nearly 9 million American citizens resort to prescription pills to fall asleep. Unfortunately, this isn't an ideal approach - taking sleeping pills regularly might affect your overall health.
Sleep is one of the most important things humans must undergo. Even though recommended sleep hours vary according to your age, it is always important to meet them: newborns should get 14 to 17 hours of sleep, teenagers need 8 to 10 hours, and adults should aim for 7 to 9 hours' worth of sleep.
High quality sleep replenishes energy, restores vitality, and enhances physical fitness. Not sleeping correctly is detrimental for anyone who dares to avoid one of life's most important activities.
Are you getting a good night's sleep?
Avenco's sleep experts have found four symptoms of poor-quality sleep:
1. Taking longer than 30 minutes to fall asleep.
2. Waking up more than once during the night.
3. Being awake for longer than 20 minutes after falling asleep and before getting up.
4. Sleeping late and waking up early - not getting enough hours' worth of good sleep.
If you are doing any of these four things at night, your sleep quality is lacking - and your body will suffer the consequences.
How can you improve your sleep quality?
One of the main causes of poor-quality sleep is a poor-quality mattress. If you go through any of these four symptoms during the night, Avenco recommends changing your mattress to improve your sleep quality in order to achieve deep sleep.
Your height, weight, and preferred sleep position will determine the kind of mattress you need. Avenco's sleep experts provide a buying-guide for our valued customers.
A mattress must meet three criteria
- The mattress should always keep your spine at the same level, no matter what kind of sleep position do you prefer. The mattress should never deform the spine.
- The mattress must offer equal pressure to its user and, at the same time, it should disperse the body's pressure equally in order to promote a comfortable experience.
- The mattress must undergo strict quality control when it comes to its materials. Chemicals like formaldehyde and other harmful elements should never be on one, as it inhibits the ability to achieve deep sleep.
A great place to sleep in
Avenco's memory foam mattress not only undergoes strict quality control and has its own technical certification but it also uses 4 layers of CertiPUR-US foam, making it a safe and healthy choice. This mattress is one of the best on the market, designed with gel-infused foam to better suit your needs.
Its double-airflow-wave shape allows the mattress to provide better ventilation and to disperse body pressure to ensure maximum comfort. At the same time, the high-density base foam adapts to your body, providing spinal support during the night.
Not only the mattress is great, but Avenco will provide its customers with a 10-year warranty.
Most humans spend 1/3 of their life sleeping. You cannot afford to spend that much of your life miserably - sleep the way you're supposed to, today!
Order your Avenco mattress today and start sleeping comfortably, like you deserve to!