Your new Avenco mattress is covered 10 years limited warranty. To obtain better warranty service, please carefully read the following clauses and keep this warranty card property. You should provide card for each warranty claim.
Being mind that this warranty is valid only to the original purchaser of the product as
indicated on the original sales invoice. The warranty is valid from the date of your
original purchase, it will not be renewed or extended when you receive a replacement
What this Limited Mattress Warranty Covers:
1. We provide 10 year limited warranty for the mattress series products. If there are
any issues, please visit our website and contact our customer service.
2. If there is a defect in workmanship or material, your Avenco mattress will be
repaired or replaced at our option. Should it be found defective because of faulty
workmanship or structural defects other than specific limitations contained.
3. Any physical flaw in the mattress causing the mattress to split or crack, despite
normal usage and proper handling. What this limited Mattress
Warranty does not cover:
1. This mattress does not include normal increase of softness in the foam which can
occur during normal break in, or in the case of visco-elastic memory foam, a lessening
of the gradual recover aspect of the foam, of which such lessening, should it occur, does not reduce the continual pressure reducing and pressure relief properties of the
2. Damage caused by factors other than defective workmanship or materials. The warranty period has expired.
3. Product repaired by unauthorized service provider or personnel, or disassembled by
4. Once the warranty card or purchasing invoice has been changed, the warranty
5. This card and the purchasing invoice are both neededfor warranty so please reserve
them carefully. Lose don't repair.
6. Comfort preference as it is unique, personal and subjective.